Friday, June 27, 2008

Hardly ever

I hardly ever get sick, but here I am with a full blown head cold. I feel like my head is just getting bigger and bigger and that any moment it will explode. On top of that my hubby has been either working late of had some obligation that kept him out past 8pm every night this week and this weekend he has his motorcycle safety class all day Saturday and Sunday. UGH!!!

The kids have been relatively good at keeping themselves entertained and letting me rest, but today I HAVE to go to the grocery store. I hate shopping on the weekends its so crazy busy.

Just venting about my sickness.

Just over 4 weeks until my beach vacation!!!!! Yeah!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Melodie said...

You need to get to the beach NOW! Salt water air is great for clearing out your sinuses and making head colds disappear.

Karlise said...

Hope you're feeling better!