Friday, May 2, 2008

Leeeeavin' on a jet plaaane

Don't knoooow when I'll beeee back again.....

Sing it! It's fun. I have been singing it this morning because,.... well, I am leaving on a jet plane.

I think I am more excited than the kids. That's probably only because they have never flown before and don't know what they have been missing, LOL! I'm actually bummed that I will probably have to give up the window seat to one of the kids, and I will probably have to referee the arguing over who gets it, too.

My mom will pick us up from the airport and then we will have a BBQ tonight and I will meet my sister's fiance' for the first time and then tomorrow afternoon is the wedding (we're hoping for no rain) and then the reception afterwards. Then my mom has some activities planned for the kids on Sunday. Then Monday morning (bright and early, well actually dark and early) we'll leave to fly home.

Andrew will be on his own. I bought him some TV dinners so he won't starve to death. He's got a boys weekend planned with some guys from work, so I hope he'll be safe.

So the next post should be some pictures. See you soon!!

6 comments:

Melodie said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Working Mama said...

Have a great trip - hope all goes well and smoothly!!!

Holly said...

Hope you're having a fun time! I wish I could have your attitude about flying. I'm too afraid to do it.

Can't wait for the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Fly safe! Don't get into too much trouble while you're gone!

Heather said...

Have fun!

Holly said...

How was your trip? I can't wait to hear all about it!