Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oops, she did it again...

Lucas's mom that is. She has done it again. At least this time she has set a record. She has managed to get one guy to stay around long enough to get her pregnant twice! I know that's mean, but really, Andrew is still there to take care of Lucas, but Jillian's dad ran. Not only did he run but apparently to another country to get away. I don't think her boyfriend realizes that he's gonna be stuck with her for 18 years!! Lucas's is none too thrilled about it. I think he might be starting to realize that his mother sucks. I just found out from his friends mother that Shannon has passes to BG, SW and AI for her and Jillian but not for Luke. She also takes Jillian to Disney, alot, he hasn't been in years. She pisses me off. She can't even take care of the 2 she has (Jillians' speech problem is very apparent to everyone but her and her family, I guess, and Luke just gets ignored) and now she's gonna add another one. IDIOT!!

Alright I'm done with my rant.

3 comments:

AmySue73 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... those poor kids. Thank god Lucas has you.

Melodie said...

Lucas seems like such a sweet kid. He's definitely better off with you than with her! Being in a stable family situation is always better than living with a tramp mother who ignores you.