Saturday, June 9, 2007

The count down

5 days, only 5 more days and my dad will be here to start our remodel of the playroom into the family room. We have a garage full of supplies and the french doors we are going to put it. The windows have been ordered. They are not the windows I wanted but the windows I really wanted were 3x the amount of the ones we are getting, so I settled....

My dad will be here on Thursday to start. I don't know exactly what he will be starting (ie. prepping, or measuring or pre-building the rafters or who knows what else)

We close on the loan on Tuesday night. I'm really looking forward to that being done and over with. I've sort of been stressed about that part of this, especially since we have ordered and bought all the supplies and it all is contingent on the re-fi.

No comments: