Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Pictures

Just some random pictures from the past couple of months since I haven't updated in quite some time. School has been super busy and it just seems like there's no time to do this extra stuff.


I took this picture because I found it very funny that my daughter set up her baby doll in her booster seat at the kitchen table with 2 very tiny pieces of cake.


Hunter making his gingerbread Christmas tree


Stella posing with her gingerbread house.


This is another one that I have to explain. You see my dog, at the time this picture was taken was escaping on a regular basis. She would do this by digging holes under the fence. So we were in the process of burying barbed wire so she could easily dig and crawl under. well since we have a bid yard and burying the wire is time consuming I had her attached to that chair by her leash. That way when she dug under she was stuck because she wasn't able to dig a hole big enough for the chair too! I did come home a couple of times to find her just chillin' out on the outside of the fence, with the chair on the inside of the fence. LOL


This is some of my family at Thanksgiving. My grandmother, sister, niece, 3 cousins, my kids and me.


I just love her pigtails and dimples!!!!


My niece and me.


Bathing suits and the beach only in Florida on December 30th.


The kids just chillin'!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I almost fell over when I saw that you had finally updated your blog!

Working Mama said...

I am glad to see you are still around! Looks like a full and fun few months! I bet school is keeping you hopping! Keep those pictures coming - it is good to see the kids! Take care and good to see you are alive! LOL