Sunday, September 14, 2008

My new family

Meet my new family. Well, at least my family for the next 22 months. They are my class mates at school. There are only 12 of us and we pretty much travel in a pack where ever we go around the school. To the lunch room... big green pack, to the classroom.... big green pack, to the clinic.... big green pack. Do you get my drift??
So I'd like you to meet Eileen, Teresa, Hien, and Nikki (from left to right):

And Angela and Amy...
And Mirey (pronounced Me-ray) and Neeray (Raj for short)...
That is obviously not all twelve, but I don't have pictures of the rest as of yet. I have plenty of time to capture them all on film!

Below you can see me little darling working on her thesis...
And here she is taking a break from her tiring work on her thesis to enjoy the company of Joe (Boxer).
Just kidding on the thesis part.... just in case you weren't sure.

Next time I hope to have some pictures of us working in each others mouths for real, not just the dummy's we've been working on.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, you were right...the scrubs on your Meez does match your scrubs, lol.

Working Mama said...

It's nice to see your workmates! You sure can see the "pack" comin' in those bright scrubs! Do they assign that color to the newbies so they stand out?? LOL! Stella is getting so darn big and those dimples are TO DIE FOR!