Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tidy or Tricky

So the other morning I set up a Dora DVD in my room so Stella could watch it and I could play one on one with Hunter. She was very quiet and when the DVD was over she came out carrying her new Dora and Diego dolls and Hunter's play time with me was over.

I suspected nothing.

That night laid down with Stella as usual. I feel something weird on the sheet next to me, like it's all shredded. So I get up to turn on the light and this is what I find:


Stella just looks at me. Giving no hint that she has done it. So I ask her if she did that....... she just stands there looking at me. So I ask her where the scissors are? She hops down off the bed and opens one of my dresser drawers and pulls out a package that has been opened, cut, and sort half put back together.


These are my scrap booking scissors. (I've never used them because, well I've never scrapbooked, but I intend to one day). They have been stashed so long I forgot they were there.

So did she put them away so she wouldn't get caught OR did she put them away because she was being tidy and putting them away after use????

Hmmmm..........

No comments: